Friday, June 7, 2013

Bound & Unbound

Photo



wickedwitchtress: Louder. I want to hear your primal animal...



wickedwitchtress:

Louder. I want to hear your primal animal lust with every thrust.

Photo



beautifulnaughtyglamorous: Our new paddle just got here....



beautifulnaughtyglamorous:

Our new paddle just got here. Tonight we shall have extra fun ;-)

Photo





Photo



"Feeling a bit of a Threesome Thursday mood today"

"Feeling a bit of a Threesome Thursday mood today"

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



charlotteskinkery: His strong hands wrapped around my wrists, I...



charlotteskinkery:

His strong hands wrapped around my wrists, I know I am his. I know I won't be going anywhere, no matter how much I might fight and buck and make him work for what he wants. I do it only because it makes it all the sweeter when he takes it, when he holds me still with his hands, his weight, and the feeling of him making me his…

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment