Thursday, June 6, 2013

Fucking Everything

unicorns0n-acid: let—her-go: happiness-comes-with-acid: ☁ boy...



unicorns0n-acid:

let—her-go:

happiness-comes-with-acid:

☁ boy with a nice blog here ☁

Grunge here

✟softgrunge✟

iradicate: following back everyone!



iradicate:

following back everyone!

likeafieldmouse: Maskull Lasserre - Oracle (2011)









likeafieldmouse:

Maskull Lasserre - Oracle (2011)

Photo



wastetheday: Oh those crazy Asians and their humorous artwork…



wastetheday:

Oh those crazy Asians and their humorous artwork…

tiptopgifs: Natasha Nice in Brazzers Baby Got...



tiptopgifs:

Natasha Nice in Brazzers Baby Got Boobs. 

@Missnatashanice

Photo



the-absolute-best-gifs: spaceyfrancophile: God bless Adventure...







the-absolute-best-gifs:

spaceyfrancophile:

God bless Adventure Time

Photo



Photo



Photo













Photo



Photo



damnnlyssa: me



damnnlyssa:

me

likeafieldmouse: Pol Ubeda Hervas - I'm Not There...











likeafieldmouse:

Pol Ubeda Hervas - I'm Not There (2012)

Artist's statement: 

"How can we accept that we are changing? How can we accept we hardly recognize ourselves in certain situations? I am changing at this very moment of my life. I do not react in the same ways I used to. I am surprised. Is that me? These pictures are the way I see myself now. My shadow is there but I erase myself because I don´t know who I am any longer. The shoes remain only to make sure there is something more than…a shadow."

wobbleinthehox: apparently i'm not enthusiastic enough about...



wobbleinthehox:

apparently i'm not enthusiastic enough about satan for google 

heylookitstimmy: I always follow back! Just message me when...



heylookitstimmy:

I always follow back! Just message me when you've followed. :) 

fuckyeahpenetration: mmmmmmm



fuckyeahpenetration:

mmmmmmm

livesexting: http://livesexting.tumblr.com/



livesexting:

http://livesexting.tumblr.com/

fuckyeahblackwork: Artist Stefan Halbwachs Vienna



fuckyeahblackwork:

Artist Stefan Halbwachs Vienna

1 comment: