Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Fuck Yeah Lana Parrilla

frivolouswhim: Relationship Appreciation | 3/29Regina &...





frivolouswhim:

Relationship Appreciation | 3/29
Regina & Rumplestiltskin

Photo



quigleys: AU: Henry knows something bad happened to Regina....

















quigleys:

AU: Henry knows something bad happened to Regina. When he wakes up at the middle of the night with such an awful feeling, he's sure. Regina hold on till she couldn't no more so that The Charmings could get Tamara and Greg and stop them from destroying Storybrooke, which would eventually kill her son.
Henry can't stop thinking about all the times he treated Regina unfairly, how he hadn't said "I love you" to his mother for so long and now, when he wants it the most, he can't say it anymore. He wishes he would have another chance with her. He regrets he didn't accept her before, that no one did, until the day she died.

Slightly based on (x)

1.01 | 2.22





1.01 | 2.22

She's my mom


Henry couldn't get any sleep that night



She's my mom

frivolouswhim: "Nothing can stop the darkness."





frivolouswhim:

"Nothing can stop the darkness."

Photo

















missdontcare-x: Lana Parrilla - JetSet Crew Red...









missdontcare-x:

Lana Parrilla - JetSet Crew Red Carpet Film Party 2011

Photo













Lana Parrilla as Dr. Eva Zambrano



Lana Parrilla as Dr. Eva Zambrano

rumplestiltskins: Her breath will still. Her blood congeal.Dip...













rumplestiltskins:

Her breath will still. Her blood congeal.
Dip the apple in the brew. Let the Sleeping Death seep through. Look! On the skin! The symbol of what lies within. Now, turn red, to tempt Snow White, to make her hunger for a bite.

Photo





aryajones: I like you → Lana Maria Parrilla I played a lot of...



aryajones:

I like you → Lana Maria Parrilla

I played a lot of fantasy games. I would create this worlds,and i would believe in them. So it's not that different as an adult. I figure if I did it then, I can do it now.

Photo



Photo

















Photo





Photo





mbthecool: The time for mourning is over. I simply found that...

















mbthecool:

The time for mourning is over. I simply found that black suits me.

"I have already lost everything that was worth fighting for,...







"I have already lost everything that was worth fighting for, but fight I will" 

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment