Friday, June 7, 2013

It's my wonderland #

urbanoutcasters: there are two types of people in the world....



urbanoutcasters:

there are two types of people in the world. there's you. and then there's me… 

Photo



pinkielaide:  



pinkielaide:

 

es gibt menschen die passen nur ins herz, nicht ins leben.

rosyyblisss: clubmermaid: my childhood  ♡ more here ♡



rosyyblisss:

clubmermaid:

my childhood 

♡ more here ♡

my-fucked-up-worldd: om



my-fucked-up-worldd:

om

screams: I FOLLOW BACK 1OO%



screams:

I FOLLOW BACK 1OO%

Photo



complainerss: This is really freaking sad



complainerss:

This is really freaking sad

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



das ding ist, ich bin fast gestorben und durfte es nicht zeigen

screams: I FOLLOW BACK 1OO%



screams:

I FOLLOW BACK 1OO%

Photo



true friends don't judge each other they judge other people together

true friends don't judge each other

they judge other people

together

dad: those people on that tumblr website are gonna kidnap you one day

dad: those people on that tumblr website are gonna kidnap you one day
me: dad they barely even leave their room

lolzpicx: OPEN THIS PIT UP!!



lolzpicx:

OPEN THIS PIT UP!!

rushings: thrift shop



rushings:

thrift shop

No comments:

Post a Comment