Friday, June 7, 2013

Vogue Blushes

Photo



Photo



Photo



inhale-the-paranoia: s-erendipitymoss: chrisbrownthatbitch: tr...





inhale-the-paranoia:

s-erendipitymoss:

chrisbrownthatbitch:

true-floridian:

this is too inappropriate to not reblog

idec if my mom ever finds my blog. i must reblog this and never be ashamed. 

this. is. so. hot. my. god.

Oh.

He's looking me in the eyes… I can't even

louisvu-tton: Ω



louisvu-tton:

Ω

You're so pretty.

thank you!!!! eep xxx

Photo



opulen-ce: new outfit post on my blogspot



opulen-ce:

new outfit post on my blogspot

palvin-klein: perfect



palvin-klein:

perfect

i adore your blog! and you are such a nice person :) i would love to be in your faves!

i adore your blog! and you are such a nice person :)

i would love to be in your faves!

amorue: ** transparent - don't delete the text ** Favies update...



amorue:

** transparent - don't delete the text **

Favies update boys and girls, ladies & gents!

Rules:

  • Must be following me: amorue
  • Reblog upto 3x only | Likes do not count.
  • Higher chance? Tag me in a post 'amorue'

Rewards:

  • Your url on my blog which will get seen 1000x+ a day.
  • Promotions whenever you like to 10,000+ dashes.
  • Help with likes/votes/html etc
  • Banner or a blog makeover (optional)
  • Many more things, blog articles etc.

I will be choosing10-20+ blogs by myself when i'm happy with the notes. If you have anything to ask message me here.

Happy reblogging and good luck pretties.

— Fern xxxxx

Photo



en-dior: (via TumbleOn)



en-dior:

(via TumbleOn)

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment